Running is a sport which truly unites people. Irrespective of one’s cast, creed, economic stature or even nationality for that matter, running transcends all boundaries & unites people as one. Celebrate this spirit of unity & harmony at Pune Unity Run & run for a cause with a sense of togetherness in your heart.
Pune Unity Run aims to establish itself as a significant event on India’s event calendar. The event will be held at Balewadi stadium, Pune on Sunday, 8th September, 2019. The event will be geared towards ensuring a best in class experience for the participants. The route is one of the highlights of this event & we are coming up with a new & an unexplored route with a scenic view & minimal traffic which would certainly be like a breath of fresh air.
So lace up your trainers & get ready to run at Pune Unity Run!
Deliverables: Dri fit T-shirt, Finisher's Medal, Nutritious breakfast, Hydration support, Personalised BIB with timing chip, Goodie bag, E-certificate, Zumba & Yoga session, Winner's trophies and a breathtaking experience!
Date: Sunday, 8th September, 2019.
Time: 5:15 am.
Venue: Balewadi Stadium
Zumba session: 5:15 am - 6:15 am
Yoga session: Post Run
3 KM Fun RUN
Flag off: 6:30 am
5 KM Fitness RUN
Flag off: 6:15 am
10 KM Challenge RUN:
Flag off: 6:00 am
21 KM Endurance RUN:
Flag off: 5:30 am
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry permitted for age 08 years and above only.
2. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
3. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
4. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
5. Parking near or at the event premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event.
6. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
7. Attendees suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
8. First aid/medical facilities will be provided; however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
9. Participants/Attendees also assume all risk associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participant, the effects of the weather, including cold weather, traffic and other condition of the road, arson and terrorist threat and all other risks associated with a public event. You agree that the ‘Organiser’ shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
10. Participants/Attendees agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety
11. Participants/Attendees also agree to stop running if instructed by the medical staff or by the aid station volunteers
12. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
13. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
14. Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
15. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event
16. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetylmorphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
17. We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue.
18. The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.