QUEEN OF CHENNAI
Eligibility Criteria can be as follows:
1. It is essential for the candidate to be of 18 to 25 years of age. (As on 1st August 2019)
2. The candidate should have height of at least 5’5” inches or above.
3. The applicant should not be engaged or married.
4. It is important that candidate have never embraced motherhood, or have been pregnant earlier or during the phase of competition.
6. The applicant by nature and habits should carry the traits of a female.
7. Candidate willing to take part should also possess Indian nationality.
There are 3 rounds in auditions:
A. Fitness and personality round
B. Black cocktail dress round wherein you are asked to give your introduction.
C. Q and A round.
* 5 selected girls goes to the final and 1 girl eventually gets crowned as the QUEEN OF CHENNAI.
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/-
1st Winner Cash Prize: Rs. 15,000/- + Trophy + Rs .30,000/-worth gift voucher
2nd Winner Cash Prize: Rs. 10,000/- + Trophy + Rs .20,000/-worth gift voucher
3rd Winner Cash Prize: Rs. 5,000/- + Trophy + Rs .10,000/-worth gift voucher