And that "ITS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY" and that All Wounds May Not Be Visible but Running is a Catalyst for Positive Change and positively affects every aspect of your life.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The age limit to participate in the 10km Road Race is 12+ years old (born at least in 2007 or before) and it concerns only able-bodied runners.
2. The age limit to participate in the 5km Road Race is 12+ years old (born at least in 2007 or before) and it concerns only able-bodied runners.
3. The age limit to participate in the Fun Run is set from 9 to 12 years old (born in 2008, 2009, 2010) and it concerns only able-bodied runners.
4. In case of minor participants in the Kids' Run or the 5km & 10km Road Races (children between 9 and 17 years old), the registration must be submitted by the person/parent exercising parental responsibility. By submitting the relevant entry form, the consent of the person/parent exercising parental responsibility for the participation of the child in the event is assumed.
5. Participants in the “THE VIKING RUN" are fully aware of and understand the full risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible damages, or harm to their health.
6. Every runner participates in the event at his/her own free will.
7. Every runner participates in the event on his/her own responsibility and bears full responsibility as to his/her fitness condition and ability to participate.
8. The Viking Productions Organizing Committee of the event carry no responsibility in case of injury, damage, or any other harm that may be caused by participating, or spectating the event.
9. Only runners that have dully, officially and in time registered for the event can participate in the “THE VIKING RUN” races.
10. Participants are obligated to bear the race bib that they were given by the Organizing Committee of the event, on the front of their chest. In any other case, it is possible that they are disqualified from the race.
11. All participants must respect and follow the regulations of the event, before, during, and after the race.
12. The “THE VIKING RUN” event takes place the day and time that has been announced as such, regardless of weather conditions. Only in cases of exceptional circumstances or other force majeure incident, Viking Productions and the Organizing Committee of the event have the right to decide on the postponement of the start time or the cancellation of the event, depending on the current conditions. In such cases, the registration fee is NOT refunded to the registered runners.
13. VIKING PRODUCTIONS and the Organizing Committee of the event have the right to change the event’s schedule, the terms and conditions regarding participation and staging of the event, without prior notice, by posting such a decision on the Facebook page of VIKING PRODUCTIONS or of the event.
14. The personal data declared by the participant upon submission of entry form are true and correct. In case the entry form is submitted by a third party, it is granted that the participant consents to his/her personal data being given to VIKING PRODUCTIONS and to the Organizing Committee of the event by the third party.
15. Participants agree that their personal data are given to third parties for reasons related to timing, results ranking and announcement on the internet. Personal data of the participants required during the registration procedure are stored and will be used for purposes only related to the staging of the event. By submitting an entry form, each participant consents to the storing of his/her personal data and its use for the purposes of the event.
16. Participants consent to their personal data being given to the Insurance company with which VIKING PRODUCTIONS cooperates in the framework of the event's staging, for purposes related to the insurance of participants in case of accident during the event.
17. Participants consent to the use of their image during the race by the organizers, sponsors, or other partners of the event for promotional purposes, with no right to claim full or partial compensation for that reason.
By agreeing to current Terms & Conditions, the participant consents to his/her photos being taken by the event's photographers and the Official Photo Agency of the event. The event is being filmed, recorded and exploited by means of television, film, video or some other broadcast or media format. The participant agrees to the use and reproduction of his/her name, likeness, appearance and photograph. All such commercial rights in relation to the above belong entirely to VIKING PRODUCTIONS and the participant has no proprietary rights in relation to any film, photograph or other such recorded media, nor right to claim full or partial compensation for that reason.
The photos and videos of the participants will uploaded on the Facebook page, Social Media and the website of the Official Photo Agency of the event and the Facebook page of Viking Productions, they are visible by the public and remain as such without time limitation, according to the contractual obligations of VIKING PRODUCTIONS. Any photographs may be purchased online following the event, through the website of the event's Official Photo Agency. In any case, the participant may contact the Organizers for any issues related to the processing stated in the current clause/paragraph.
Registration Terms & Conditions:
1. The Viking Productions “THE VIKING RUN” Organizing Committee have the right to suspend, or close registrations without prior notice.
2. Registration to any of the “THE VIKING RUN” races is possible only through the online registration platform available in the official event’s website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizing Committee.
3. A registration is considered valid on the condition that it has been successfully submitted as stated above and that the registration fee, as determined on the date of registration, is successfully paid, while the amount of the registration fee has been credited to the organizers’ accounts.
4. Registrations to any of the “THE VIKING RUN” races, for which the full registration fee has not been paid within six (6) working days after the date that the entry form has been submitted, are cancelled with no prior notice.
5. Changes on confirmed registrations (runners’ replacement, change of race etc.) are not possible under any circumstances after the closure of registration period, for any of the event’s races, or after a certain date (1 week prior to event date) determined by the Organizing Committee.
6. Cancellations of confirmed registrations are only possible in accordance to the cancellation policy of the event, as indicated in the designated section of the official website of the event.
7. Post confirmation of the registration, no further change regarding the selected t-shirt size of the runner is possible.
Race Bibs & Kits Collection Terms & Conditions (Acquisition of Official Number of Participation):
1. Race bibs and kits are personally collected by the registered runners themselves and only from the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO (one day prior to the event). The registered runner needs to present a valid identification document (ID card, passport etc.). A registered runner may authorize another person to collect his/her race bib on his/her behalf from the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO, as mentioned above, presenting an authorization by the registered runner on the responsibility, of the latter, as well as a copy of the ID card or other legal identification document (for example passport, driving license) of the registered runner.
2. In order to collect race bibs and race kits, it is required, in addition to presenting ID card or other legal identification document (eg Passport, Aadhar card, driving license) of the registered runner, to also present a copy of the “Bib number notification e-mail” that states the runner’s race bib, and is sent to all registered runners.
3. Runner replacement(s), and/or change in the selected race, are not possible under any circumstances during collection of race bib and kits at the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO. Only validation of the runner’s data and update of his/her personal information is possible at that stage.
4. Race bibs and kits are not sent anywhere, under any circumstances, either by regular mail or any other way to their rightful runner, before, during, or after the operating days and hours of the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO.
5. Race bibs and kits that are not properly collected during the operating days and hours of the event’s Registration Centre & EXPO, may not be collected under no-circumstances thereafter.
6. ON-THE-SPOT REGISTARTIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Participation (Race Day) Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants are obliged to strictly follow the instructions of the organizers, volunteers, and event’s staff, including calls to abandon the course and stop the race.
2. Any breach or non-compliance with the race regulations announced by the Viking Productions Organizing Committee result in the disqualification of the participant from the event and erasure from the race results without any kind of compensation.
3. The race bib is personal and may not be conveyed, transferred, or be given to another runner under any circumstances.
4. If the race bib is torn or misplaced by the participant, he/she will be disqualified.
5. Participants are obliged to read and respect the instructions provided by the Organizing Committee of the event, either electronically, or in printed format (such as Medical & Technical Instructions, Race Manual) and which have been announced in the official Facebook Page of the event.
6. Access to the race-course, and the areas at the start/finish of the event is not permitted under any circumstances, to non registered runners.
7. Every participant is obliged to fill in, on his/her own responsibility, the data required at the back side of his/her race bib, whether it is relevant to contact information, or personal medical data.
8. Use of bicycle or other wheeled mean is not allowed on the race course, whether it is about a runner, or another accompanying person. In such case, the directly involved participant is excluded from the race and is called upon to withdraw from the event.
9. The time limit to finish the 10km Road Race is set to 90 minutes from the start time of the race.
10. The time limit to finish the 5km Road Race is set to 60 minutes from the start time of the race.
11. The official time is the time from the starting gunshot. The net time is the time from the moment the participant passes the mat at the start line, until he/she crosses the relevant mat at the finish line.
12. The race classification results from the official finish time. The net and split time is announced only for the information of the runner.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
1. If a Participant notifies the Viking Productions “THE VIKING RUN” Organizing Committee in writing of cancellation of participation after being assigned a spot, and such notification is received 2 (two) weeks before the event, Viking Productions shall retain half of the registration fee and return the remaining half. Within 7 days of the event start date, the Participant forfeits the entire registration fee whatsoever. Monies retained by Viking Productions in the event of cancellation are towards liquidated damages by Vendors.