January Challenge 2019
5K/10K Cycling 15days in a month
Complete Your Cycling in Your Own Time at Your Own Pace Anywhere in the World!
Cycling from any location you choose. You can cycling on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to cycling your own race, at your own pace and time it yourself and your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a 5K, 10K Cyclothon.
You can cycling minimum 5KM/10KM distance (done in one go) to win your medal and certificate.
There are no deadlines on any of our races and no particular Month you have to complete them
in particular time. Once a race has sold out, the Hall of Fame 1st placed runner-up will be sent an additional special Gift. It is very easy to participate in January Challenge, you just have to cycling, wherever you are... just switch on your mobile App of (Strava, Citymapper, Fill That Hole, Ride With GPS).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. You have to cycling all 15 days a month
2. You have to cycling a minimum of 5/10 Kms daily
3. 25K/42K/50K in single day on any day in a month.
Registeration Fee INR 300/- within India.
* Exciting prizes to win every month based on different categories...
1. FINISHER MEDAL
2. Automated get download link of E-Certificate on every 1st of month
WHO CAN JOIN THE EVENT:
* Anyone can join the event from any place in the india and worldwide.
* New Delhi, Bengluru, Chennai, Indore, Chandigarh, Punjab, Jaipur, Andhra Pradesh, Mumbai,
Maharastra, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Chennai, Gujrat, West Bengal.
RULES FOR CYCLOTHON:
* There is a data submission form where you have to submit your daily ride data by using your registration username, Distance, Time date etc.
* You have to submit daily ride data within 5 Days of actual ride date for each day. You can not enter existing month data in future month.
* Cycling Anywhere, Cycling Anytime, Cycling with any pace, Cycling Indoor(Treadmills) or Cycling outdoor, garden/Parks/Road/Running Track......!
* Single or multiple rides are accepted for same date without any problem. (Submit entry for every ride on that particular date)
* Maximum of 5 Days allowed to miss/skip the cycling, that could be due to any reason medical/personal/work.
* Always Cycling with an App in your phone/watch to create a ride for verification purpose. Verification team can anytime ask you for the same, and if public activity link or Screenshot of activity is not provided, your ride may not count in the challenge.
* Last submission date 5th January; 05:00 PM
CANCELLATION AND REFUND:
The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
If the participant wants to quit in between, his/her registration fees will be not be
If the event is cancelled, the entire money will be refunded.