Hey, Corporates! Break the monotony of a busy workspace with Prokrida. Join us at this event to play smart and rebuild stronger team relations. Prokrida successfully collaborates the idea of making team building a combo of fun and fitness.
Prokrida Hyderabad Badminton League for working professionals.
It is a Mix Corporate tournament. Employees of Same Company & different company can team up to make one team.
Kindly remember if you are not working in the any of the company then you are not allowed to participate.
The complete tournament is being conceptualized, planned and organized Sportzify.
Date & Day: 10th February | Sunday | 2019
Time: 10 AM to 6 PM
Venue: Elite Sports Hub, Miyapur
Categories: Men’s Singles, Men’s Doubles & Women’s Singles
- League + Knockout tournament. (Minimum 3 matches for everyone).
- Only Men Doubles is Knockout format.
- All the league matches will be 15 points and 1 set
- The knockout matches will be 21 points and 1 set.
- Only semi-final and finals will be 30 points and 1 set
- Only 1 top player will qualify from each pool to the knockout rounds.
Men’s Singles - Rs 499 per participants
Women’s Singles - Rs 499 per participants
Men’s Doubles - Rs 699 per Team (Knockout format)
Winner - Goodies + Trophy + Certificate
Runner Up - Goodies + Trophy + Certificate
Semi-Finalist 1 - Trophy + Certificate
Semi-Finalist 2 - Trophy + Certificate
- It’s a mix corporate tournament where all participants should be working in any company to play the tournament.
- Mavis 350 Shuttle will be used.
- No college students are allowed.
- Top 10 State players are not allowed.
- In Doubles you can partner with people working in different companies.
- Registrations will get over before 7 days before the event day.
- If all slots get filled before time, we will close the registrations earlier.
- Only online registrations are valid. No other mode of registration will be accepted.
- Fixtures will be sent to your email id a day before the event.
- Once registrations are done it cannot be canceled.
- Make sure you report 15 mins before your match time.
- In case you or your team is late then there will be a straight disqualification.