Hey, Corporates! Break the monotony of a busy workspace with
Prokrida. Join us at this event to play smart and rebuild stronger team
relations. Prokrida successfully collaborates the idea of making team
building a combo of fun and fitness
Prokrida Hyderabad Table Tennis League for working professionals.
It is a Mix Corporate tournament. Employees of Same Company &
the different company can team up to make one team in Doubles & Team
Kindly remember if you are not working in the any of the company then
you are not allowed to participate.
The complete tournament is being conceptualized, planned and
Date & Day: 10th February 2019 | Sunday
Time: 8 AM to 8 PM
Venue: AWA Table Tennis Academy, Anand Nagar, Khairatabad
Categories: Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles, Men’s Doubles & Team Event
- League + Knockout Format ( Minimum 3 Matches for everyone )
- Only Men’s Doubles & Team Event is Knockout format.
- All the League matches will be 11 points & 3 sets.
- The Knockout matches will be 11 points and 5 sets.
- Only Top 1 player will qualify for the knockout matches from each pool.
Men’s Singles - Rs 499 per participants
Women’s Singles - Rs 499 per participants
Men’s Doubles - Rs 699 per Team (Mix Corporate & Knockout Format )
Team Event - Rs 2300 per Team ( Mix Corporate & Knockout Format )
- In Team Event - All the Knockout matches till Quarterfinal will be 11 points and 3 set. And Semi-Final & Final will be 11 points and 5 sets.
- In team Event - The Knockout matches till Quarterfinals will be singles, doubles, and singles. From the Semifinal rounds, we will have singles, doubles, singles, reverse singles 1 and reverse singles 2.
- For the team event, you can have a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 4 players.
- It is a Knockout format.
- For the team event - Name, Email and Phone number of each player in the squad will be taken over an email 7 days before the tournament.
Winner - Goodies + Trophy + Certificate
Runner Up - Goodies + Trophy + Certificate
Semi-Finalist 1 - Trophy + Certificate
Semi-Finalist 2 - Trophy + Certificate
- It’s a mix corporate tournament where all participants should be working in any company to play the tournament.
- Standard TT Ball will be used.
- No college students are allowed.
- Top 10 State players are not allowed.
- In Doubles & Team Event you can partner with people working in different companies.
- Registrations will get over before 7 days before the event day.
- If all slots get filled before time, we will close the registrations earlier.
- Only online registrations are valid. No other mode of registration will be accepted.
- Fixtures will be sent to your email id a day before the event.
- Once registrations are done it cannot be canceled.
- Make sure you report 15 mins before your match time.
- In case you or your team is late then there will be a straight disqualification.