About the Event
TOUR OF KONKAN a cycling expedition organised by Events & Pro. The expedition is about endurance cycling, where participants will get an opportunity to experience long distance cycling with natural eye catching scenic beauty of the Konkan region. Cycling through The beautiful Konkan costal tracks is an experience and achievement to cherish.
Expedition will start from Pune on 12th December morning 6:00 AM
Total Cycling Distance: 430 Km
Day 1 – Pune to Alibaug
Day2 – Alibaugto Diveagar
Day3 – Diveagar to Hamai (Dapoli)
Day 4 – Dapoli to Ganpati Pule
Day 5 – Ganpati Pule to Ratnagiri
Detailed route will be shared with the registered participants.
Category 1 – Early Bird(1st Oct -20th Oct Till 12:00 Noon) : Rs.14500 Per Member
Category 2 – Normal (20th Oct 12:01 Noon – 30th Oct) - Rs.16000 Per Member
Cycles on Rent – Rs.2000 (For All 5 Days)
Includes In Fee:
- 3 Days Meal
- Backup & Lead Vehicle
- Technical Support
- Accommodation (Hotels/Resort/Home stays) on sharing basis
- Last Point to Pune – Bus Transportation
- Transportation of Bicycles to Pune after expedition
- Token Gift
- Glucose, Water , Fruits – During The Ride
- Micro Dot Bag
- Pre event session – Half Day
- Few Pre Event Rides
- Event fee does not include rental bicycle. For the same the participant need to select the “Cycles On Rent” option to get the same.
- Registration and selection is based on first come first serve/ fitness level.
- Cycling Helmet and sports shoes are mandatory for the participants.
- Cycling shorts preferred. Jeans or other casuals are not allowed.
- Backup / support vehicle along with technician will be available throughout the
- One can bring their own gel-based saddle/seat cover if extra comfort is
- Your safety is strictly your responsibility, hence follow the traffic rules and riding instructions given by the
leads during the ride.
- Carry sufficient Drinking water bottle (minimum 1 Ltr.).
- Do not smoke, litter (chewing gums, plastics and so on).
Terms & Conditions
- Wearing helmet is mandatory during the entire cycling section.
- cyclists confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile no that you can access regularly since this will be our primary means of communication during the run-up to the event.
- We might be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the cyclists.
- By registering to the event, you agree to receive any emails from the event supporters or sponsors. You are
free to unsubscribe from these emails any time you want.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the ‘Tour Of Konkan’ organized by Events & Pro and do not
hold the organizing committee or any of its members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of
the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that Events & Pro shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Events & pro any other company in connection with the organization, promotion, and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event or to change the course of the event.
- You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)