About The Event:
Neon soccer and badminton is an innovative concept to add fun to the routine kind of play.The game will be played in complete darkness , only illuminated with neon lights.This will be a unique experience for the players as everything from the ball to their jerseys and from shuttle to the goal post will be neon.Welcoming everyone for this neon experience.
Soccer Category: Open Tournament
Singles – Men’s & Women’s
Doubles – Men’s & Women’s
11/15/21 points (depending on the no. of participants)
Best of 3 games
Neon shuttle shall be used.
• The event is being organized by Elasombroso. It will be managed by the organizing committee whose decision relating to any aspect of this event shall be final & binding
• On field, judges / organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final
• The event Schedule and venues will be decided by our committee and will be final and abiding. Any alterations made by organizers on change of date or venue due to unforeseen reasons, has to be accepted by participants
• The nomination form along with the details of the participants has to be submitted to the organizers before the date prescribed by the organizers.
• In case of the nomination being changed, the same has to be notified to the organizers at least a week in advance of the event.
• All participants have to appear for all the events in their White or Neon T-Shirts only. Proper dress code is requested to further enhance the concept.
• All participants should carry their Identity Card which shall be provided to the organizers whenever demanded. Non submission of Identity card will mean disqualification from the event & in such a case; the entry fee shall be forfeited.
• Players shall report 30 minutes before the scheduled time. Walk over will be awarded to the opponent in case of non-reporting on time.
• All safety gears and equipment’s have to be brought by the participants.
• The organizers will not be responsible for any kind of loss of life or injury or loss of property of the players / accomplices during the course of the tournament.
• Participants should ensure that the venue properties are not misused & they will be personally liable for the damages, if any.
• The events would be completed in stipulated time depending on the number of participants. Participants might have to play multiple rounds on any given day.
• All teams are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participant, referee and organizers.
• The participants shall strictly adhere to the rules & regulations. In case of any misinterpretation, the decision of the officials / organizers shall be binding.